NORWEST are currently seeking qualified Heavy Diesel Mechanics with strong civil and transportation experience to work with a growing Civil Construction & Logistics Company.
About the Role:
- Perform repairs, maintenance and inspections on trucks, trailers and associated equipment.
- Accurately identify, diagnose and repair faults
- Onsite servicing and breakdowns
- May be required to liaise with long-established Customers as required
- Compile all paper work and documents accurately
- May be required to order and follow-up of parts
Skills and experience:
- Trade qualified and significant prior experience as a Heavy Duty Mechanic
- 3+ years post trade experience
- Great attitude
- Strong organisational skills
- Be available to perform overtime if required
- Truck experience (Kenworth, Isuzu, Cummins etc)
- Experience on CAT plant essential
- Air Conditioning Tickets
What we offer:
- Friendly down-to-earth supportive team
- Great work environment
- Immediate start for the right person
- Highly competitive remuneration package
Female, Indigenous and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply. Residential applicants preferred but all considered, primarily based in Karratha / Wickham area.
Successful applicants would be required to provide two contactable referees’ and be able to meet Pre-employment medical and drug screen criteria prior to commencement.