NORWEST are currently seeking MC Road Train Drivers with strong civil and transportation experience to work with a growing Civil Construction & Logistics Company.
About the Role:
- We would like to hear from applicants who are highly motivated, physically fit and energetic to assist with our day to day operations.
- The safe operation of our prime movers, side tipping and other trailers
- Work away from home for short/extended periods to meet job requirements as required
- Assist with servicing, maintenance and repairs as required
- Washing of equipment – Prime Movers, Side Tipper Trailers & Earth Moving Equipment
- Changing truck-trailer tyres as required
- Various other duties as advised by the Operations Coordinator
Skills and experience
- Previous demonstrated experience in side tipper and road train operations would be preferred. You will need to be a mature minded person, with a strong focus on safety
- MC class license
- Current Commercial Vehicle Drivers Medical
- Current Worksafe Online Fatigue Management Certificate
What we offer:
- Friendly down-to-earth supportive team
- Great work environment
- Immediate start for the right person
- Highly competitive remuneration package
Female, Indigenous and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply.
Residential applicants preferred but all considered, primarily based in Karratha / Wickham area.
Successful applicants would be required to provide two contactable referees’ and be able to meet Pre-employment medical and drug screen criteria prior to commencement.