NORWEST are currently seeking qualified Mobile Plant Operators with strong civil and transportation experience to work with a growing Civil Construction & Logistics Company.
About the Role:
- Willingness to operate all types of equipment as required
- May be required to liaise with long-established Customers as required
- Compile all paperwork and documents accurately
Skills and experience:
- Tickets essential, prior experience preferred
- Great attitude
- Strong organisational skills
- Hold a Current HR Driver’s license preferred
- Be available to perform overtime if required
- Plant experience (Loaders, graders, excavators, skid steer)
- Final trim experience preferred
What we offer:
- Friendly down-to-earth supportive team
- Great work environment
- Immediate start for the right person
- Highly competitive remuneration package
Female, Indigenous and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply.
Residential applicants preferred but all considered, primarily based in Karratha / Wickham area.
Successful applicants would be required to provide two contactable referees’ and be able to meet Pre-employment medical and drug screen criteria prior to commencement.
BE PART OF OUR TEAM
Please contact email@example.com to submit your resume or fill out the form below: